\First attempt/ \First attempt/

I was ready

I was waiting for something to happen, but you just had the same thing looped over and over again. Some characteristics of dubstep you just plain missed:
*The drop (not always necessary)
*The wobbly bass synths (i heard the attempt)
*the DIRT. dubstep is supposed to be dirty. Listen to some other dubstep and try to get your own dirt.

nightraider7 responds:

Thank you for the honesty, I'll try and work on it some and see if I can make it better

Tik Tok/ Yes Mashup Tik Tok/ Yes Mashup

Makes me want to listen to the song

I personally don't enjoy listening to either of these songs by themselves, but listening to this makes me want to listen to them for some reason. They go together well too, regarding the music and the contents of the songs. Good job.

[IMD]~Summer Lights! [IMD]~Summer Lights!

Loved it

Great beat, plenty of variety, and an original intro. This song makes you want to dance, makes you feel good, and is very well done. Congrats!

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thank you man! I am very glad to hear that you like it so much! I really appreciate hearing the kind words man! Please keep listening to my stuff, I love your reviews! God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

Lets Play Some HoN teaser Lets Play Some HoN teaser

I Plan to listen to the full version

If you deny me access to the full version... well... ummm... I'll find a way to make you upload a full version.

ioneofmany responds:

Lol /hides in fear

[IMD]~Jumping Higher! [IMD]~Jumping Higher!

Deserves Top status

Energetic, Happy, and a great sound to listen to. I did personally enjoy the ooh ah this that someone else mentioned. It fits the dance genre, and makes you compelled to move in some way or form.

Glad you wrote such a great song!

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thank you!! This review really makes my very happy, and inspires me to make more cool dance music. My next song I'm making is more like this one. If I remember I'll PM you when I'm done with it! Thanks again, God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

TiK ToK (Seversky HxC Remix) TiK ToK (Seversky HxC Remix)

Liked, but a little too fast

The lyrics from the song just fly by, and to me, it could be a little slower, but I guess it is "High Speed Hardcore" so I can't criticize you for making it too fast. Great remix, but didn't feel right for me.

Xayro responds:

Yeah, a lot of UK Hardcore remixes, especially when the song is slower, has ridiculously fast vocals.

I'm glad you enjoyed what you could though.

Tonight Is Ours Tonight Is Ours

Great Stuff

Maybe the snare isn't great... that still doesn't make the song any less awesome. Good work man.

Hysteria Hysteria

Not to bad

Its not too bad, but the bassist in my band was able to pick that up after playing it for a day. Of course he is good... well good job anyway.
BTW muse is awesome, and have you ever tried to plug you bass into the mic plug on your computer? (unless you don't have the right cables) you can set it up to play out of your speakers or run another wire to your amp

Remastery: Ice City Remastery: Ice City

I like it

I think it sounds really good, except the bass needs to be turned up. WAYYY UP. Good job 5/5

Ducks Of War Ducks Of War

Good

Doesn't loops very well but I like the rhythm and such I think it just needs a little lengthening