I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Absolutely Amazing

The mix ups were all great and I loved seeing parts from different games mashed together. I'm surprised you ever considered not uploading this.

A Sonic Boom A Sonic Boom

I LOL'ed

Simple, but I still LOL'ed hardcore.

Kavinel's 9/11 Tribute Kavinel's 9/11 Tribute

OMG

Oh My God. What was that?
Wasnt offensive or strange like the other "tributes" but is was just bad

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Really F'in Amazing

This is really amazing. Especially since it is your first game. How is that even possible? The graphics are wonderful, the gore is nice :p, and there are hardly any flaws. The only thing I didn't like was that headshots didn't work on the military zombies, so they got me down to 1% wall health and then I was rescued. An Awesome game overall. Wish I was that good with flash. . .

\First attempt/ \First attempt/

I was ready

I was waiting for something to happen, but you just had the same thing looped over and over again. Some characteristics of dubstep you just plain missed:
*The drop (not always necessary)
*The wobbly bass synths (i heard the attempt)
*the DIRT. dubstep is supposed to be dirty. Listen to some other dubstep and try to get your own dirt.

nightraider7 responds:

Thank you for the honesty, I'll try and work on it some and see if I can make it better

Tik Tok/ Yes Mashup Tik Tok/ Yes Mashup

Makes me want to listen to the song

I personally don't enjoy listening to either of these songs by themselves, but listening to this makes me want to listen to them for some reason. They go together well too, regarding the music and the contents of the songs. Good job.

[IMD]~Summer Lights! [IMD]~Summer Lights!

Loved it

Great beat, plenty of variety, and an original intro. This song makes you want to dance, makes you feel good, and is very well done. Congrats!

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thank you man! I am very glad to hear that you like it so much! I really appreciate hearing the kind words man! Please keep listening to my stuff, I love your reviews! God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>